Crust: Cauliflower • Corn starch • Rice flour • Potato starch • Inulin • Psyllium husk powder • Water
• Sugars (dextrose, fructose, brown cane sugar) • Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose • Yeast • Extra
virgin olive oil • Sea salt.
Topping: Tomato sauce (tomatoes, blend of extra virgin olive oil and sunflower oil, salt, oregano,
black pepper, granulated garlic, naturally derived citric acid) • Beyond Beef® Crumbles Italian
Sausage (water, pea protein, canola oil, natural flavours, spices, garlic powder, citric acid) • Vegan
mozzarella (filtered water, coconut oil , modified starches (potato & tapioca), potato starch, calcium
citrate, sea salt, imitation mozzarella flavor, sorbic acid, beta carotene) • Red onion • Balsamic
vinegar (wine vinegar, concentrated grape must, caramel coloring).
THE PRODUCT MUST BE COOKED.
FOR FOOD SAFETY AND QUALITY, COOK THE PIZZA BEFORE EATING: THE INTERNAL MINIMAL
TEMPERATURE SHOULD REACH 74°C (165°F).
CONVENTIONAL OVEN & TOASTER OVEN
1. Do not eat pizza without cooking.
2. Preheat the oven to 450 °F.
3. Remove pizza from the box and remove film overwrap (remove all packaging).
4. Place directly on the middle rack of the preheated oven.
5. Bake for 16 to 18 minutes until cheese is melted & crust is golden brown. Check pizza after 10
6. Let pizza stand for 2-3 minutes before slicing. Attention Pizza will be very hot.
Individual appliances may vary, this is only a guideline.